Alright, so I have started another blog. If you know me at all — you know I am a social media junkie. I love the Interwebs and all its (over)sharing options into our typical and mundane lives. Or maybe I should speak for myself…?
Actually the thing is my life isnt that typical or mundane. I suppose I choose to frame it as such since its not at my desired level of comfort or whatever status quo I’m suppose to living up to at 30 years old.
So in efforts to find a place to outlet one of my biggest passions + daily concerns on a little less professional level, l I have started this blog. Forgive all grammar and spelling errors to come wont you?
Health and wellness is pretty much always at the forefront of my mind. I am an avid sleeper and self proclaimed nutrition nerd. I could talk for hours about coconut milk and/or 10 ways to make kale. I am also a certified holistic health coach — which I wish I had more time to devote to be honest.
In the mean time, I am here to spew my adventures in health and everything else that make my heart swoon. Music has always been a constant. I rarely turn down live music — and you can find me trolling Pitchfork or Rollingstone.com. I love art, cooking, tattoos, and the r/aww subreddit. I am diverse! Woo! Go me!
Hoping perhaps you all can get a kick out what I have to say and do here.
Comments always welcome.
Here’s the weekend in review:
- Bought a humidifier in grave attempt to help heal breakouts + not have the ashy skin of dead person
- Looked into digestive enzymes and bought a small bottle. Will keep posted on the results…
- For more INFO in digestive enzymes here is a great article.
- Listened to Day 6 + 7 of The Gluten Summit. (News flash — gluten is the devil)
- On that note: trying to go gluten-free. Failing.
- Obsessed with KIND bars! OBSESSED.
- Slept most of today.
- Bought new sheets — because I’m 30 and deserve organic cotton bed sheets, damnit.
Tomorrow is Monday and the last full week until holiday retail madness totally ensues. I haven’t bought a single Christmas gift. Chia pets and KIND Bars for everyone then!